Sunday, January 11, 2009

Wonder

My camera has never been in focus, and I find myself squinting my eyes trying to find where the snow banks break; it never works. I wonder when I will feel free from you. Never? I am uncertain. I try and strive to forget, but my mind forces thoughts to remain. Why? You follow me with each touch of the ground. My veins bleed for without you, my love, I cannot bare to live.



I lost my best friend today, a man I both cared for and adored. You told me that it was all over and that fate led you away from me. I attempt to move forward and you get upset. I wonder what goes through your intelligence. I miss your thoughts. Sometimes I dream of love and other times I am reminded of how it hurts have the sparks end because the waterfall puts them out.



It seems like I fell in love with you just a few short minutes ago, I just want to touch your skin and know that all of this is just one bridge we must cross to reach our bed of roses. That plant which has yet to grow will blossom one day, if for only in my dreams. For now I wonder when that day will come upon us and when you will realize that

No comments:

Post a Comment