Monday, January 5, 2009

Entrance

I heard a song today; a song that moved my body to the beat of its soul. It brushed my fears into a pile of lies and denial. I am scared. Step one is always admitting, isn't it? My confession begins with tears of swollen dreams. To walk amongst the world is a deadly fate that all must endure. My success is restricted to a small town filled with the slowest speed limits. Smallest objects can inspire words that just float about through the vessles of my body. We never know what is about to come. So most may fear the same as I, only I chose to guide myself through the words of life, our dictionary can save this planet. I am scared. Those three words can change a life forever, for evil cannot swim through acceptance. I enter myself into this world knowing that falling is the first step after admitting you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment